HenrysCat

Best place to buy in UK

Hi all, I am going to but a cutter soon just not sure about brands, so a few questions,

Firstly where can I buy a "genuine" eh/mh721 cutter in the UK, as I know eBay is a good place for copies/fakes etc

Whats the difference between the eh721 and the mh721? other threads I have found just say EH is European and the MH is US, but looking at eBay UK they both look very different.

EH 721 and MH721 but sold by the same seller?

Also whats the difference between one branded as Refine and one branded as USCutter?

I have never heard of anyone selling fakes of the cheapest cutter out there - now each seller might designate a different model number when they sell - the eh version you show looks very much like one made by redsail, while the mh you show is made by refine.  both have equally flaky chipets for converting to usb and both are of similar quality.  the liyu cutters are a step up from that in the value cutter market.  USCutter doesn't sell in the UK that i know of but in the us it is sold as the SC cutter if you want to look at one to get an idea.