Sign in to follow this  
ashkore21

Fundraiser question

Ok so i have had 2 people in 2 days come to me asking about a bulk order for fundraisers.  The first would like approx 30-60 stickers single color. The other im still getting details over. My question is how would you price for fundraisers and non-profit sort of orders? 

I was thinking of my normal price then just cutting a % discount for the bulk order. (this is a thing im still working out) any tips are greatly appreciated.

regular price for the most part unless I have a personal connection to them . . . give them some once for free and you will have 10 more at your door next week looking for freebies 

• Like 3

Like thats why i was just going to do a discount for a bulk order kinda deal. My thing is im still very very new at figuring out pricings. Do you ever give a discount for bulk orders? if so what is the amount they have to order for it and how much? 6

Well....I run a copy/print shop and we get hit-up frequently.  What I have found the most reasonable reply is

that I save my donations for those people/companies that do other business with me during the year.

It's reasonable to support those who support you......

If I see a cause that I want to support I will make the offer to provide free or discounted tickets/items to help the cause.

But they know in advance how much it would have cost them and we make up an invoice showing the regular retail cost

of the items and then the dollar amount donated ......keep a copy of that in a file for your tax accountant.

***Every time you donate, write up a regular retail invoice and mark the donation as a separate line item

showing the dollar amount discounted (again keep a copy for taxes).  It all adds up.

Sue2

• Like 1

Thank you so much Sue for the reply. I never planned on giving them it free but i see what you mean. so glad i came to this forum you all are so helpful and i apreciate it so much.