tonestar

help plotter

I think the problem for me is I was thinking lynx as in the sign warehouse private branded gcc but the only article I can find that mentions this model it appears to have been a chinese plotter with that name also and who knows what drivers they used - I personally would try the old stand by of the roland pnc-1000 drivers that so many of the old chinese plotters used

Being the member asking is from the UK the knowledge we have of the lynx cutters sold in the US is kinda leading down the wrong road for us to troubleshoot

Did you try choosing in your add set up.  the Roland PNC1000  cutter as your vinyl cutter as suggested above?   It's a generic driver.

i downloaded lynxcut. installed it it does a test cut but can`t setup proper so it will cut because isnt in english. can`t find english version anywere

thanks guys i finally got it working downloaded signblazer and picked a totally different driver and it worked.

• Like 2

The cutter will only cut a vector,file, which is comprised of nodes,.outlines...ai,.eps, .fs  and more vector files. The cutter will not cut a raster image, which are pixals. like a jpeg or bitmap.If that is not the answer you are looking for, then please explain more.