Eric robb

Help, multiple computers

You can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one Activation per license.

Note: You can always Deactivate a computer and Activate another as many times as you like. 

Guest Jenn

I have a Sumsung Chromebook and its telling me the software is not compatable. Anyone know what to do?

Guest Thier

I want to use desktop to cut, but can I do design from my laptop, send it via email to my desktop?

Just now, Guest Thier said:

I want to use desktop to cut, but can I do design from my laptop, send it via email to my desktop?

yes. 

Guest Nado

Two of us use the cutter program. One might not be in the office or unavailable at the time the other needs to use the cutter. Is there any solution to having it on multiple computers? 
Urgent. 
I might lose an amazing job because of this. Help, please.

15 minutes ago, Guest Nado said:

Two of us use the cutter program. One might not be in the office or unavailable at the time the other needs to use the cutter. Is there any solution to having it on multiple computers? 
Urgent. 

You can only use the cutter on 1 computer to cut.   That is the license.  Why not just purchase the Vinyl Master cut version then?  Cheap.   Then you will have a license for 2 cutting computers.   You need to be contacting Vinyl Master or read their website for their rules.  That software belongs to Vinyl Master.    https://vinylmaster.software/

18 minutes ago, Guest Nado said:

Urgent. 

I believe your inquiry already had the answer from VM.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:10 PM, VinylMaster said:

You can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one Activation per license.

Note: You can always Deactivate a computer and Activate another as many times as you like. 

or do was skeeter suggest and buy another license.

So, If understanding this right, I can have VM LTR on 2 computers at the same time but can only use one to send it to the cutter? Example: Designing at home (Non-Activated) with LTR & then email the cut file/project to myself at work (Activated Computer) then open & cut from there?

2 minutes ago, Joe's Sweat Shop said:

So, If understanding this right, I can have VM LTR on 2 computers at the same time but can only use one to send it to the cutter? Example: Designing at home (Non-Activated) with LTR & then email the cut file/project to myself at work (Activated Computer) then open & cut from there?

VM's response is from 4-years ago, so it's hard for any of us volunteers to know what their activation/multiple computer policies currently are. The only way to know, is to try it, or reach out to VM with your inquiry.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:54 PM, haumana said:

VM's response is from 4-years ago, so it's hard for any of us volunteers to know what their activation/multiple computer policies currently are. The only way to know, is to try it, or reach out to VM with your inquiry.

I guess I'll have to. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

This policy has not changed since 1988:

You can install the software onto as many computers as you like and then design your work and save it off. However, if you want to output from a particular computer then it needs to be Activated and you get one (1) Activation per license.

Also, there are significant discounts for additional licenses.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.