BigHE

Graphtec FC 7000-75 weirdness after reset.

24 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

So what is the final answer to this issue? software or something missing for the cutter drivers etc ?

Gremlins  LOL

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

Ill show you a gremlin lol ;D

Huh?

Gremlin.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Huh?

Gremlin.png

Back in the day I used to work on these. New car prep and recalls. $1,999, plus taxes, out the door. Thanks for the memories.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, arty-rc said:

Back in the day I used to work on these. New car prep and recalls. $1,999, plus taxes, out the door. Thanks for the memories.

You're dating yourself buddy! Ha ha!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mb20music said:

Gremlins  LOL

Exactly!!!  What ever it was.  I hope it doesn't come back.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2017 at 4:01 PM, Primal Decals said:

Wow really ?

Why are you making that comment for ?  " authorized reseller of the software and it is available on their main web site for legal copies " are you saying craftedge.com isnt the legal place to get it from ?    Im not offering it in any means illegally , i just give the website... Cause at one point Uscutter wasnt going to offer the new Scalps4Pro. When i got my cutter ,it came with scalps 3 Pro.. and when it said it needed an update it took me to craftedge website and that when i see n that SCALPS4Pro was actually out,I contacted uscutter aand they said they were not going to offer the new Scalps because of VM coming it. So i went to the main company of it and got it .  And When i told craftedge that uscutter wasnt going to offer the new 4pro at that time ,they sent me an email with SCALPS4PRO for FREE.....

Now uscutter is carrying it which is funny .This is why i stand behind SCALPS and their software, Any minor issue i did have,they were taking care of it promptly within hours or a day.. I have no complaints on scalps at all. it works flawless and is simple to use... This right here is why i do my comments 90% privately with my OPINIONS on things, I never do this to anyone . I let people speak their mind and leave it  at that ..  Very disappointed now in this forum. @cardudenc

That might have been for me.  I'm going back through and jotting down notes.  I think it may be because I said I'm "trying before I buy".  I should have clarified.  I am legitimately using the company's demo from their page.  Its the one that cuts lines through your design until you pay.  I'm still looking at the options. My old machine with Flexi 8 should be back next week.  I did like the demo you ran me through with SCALP though.  Seemed super user friendly.  Gonna mess the VM demo some more too.      

3 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

You're dating yourself buddy! Ha ha!

OK,  I'll admit it. I'm an old fart!! :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arty-rc said:

OK,  I'll admit it. I'm an old fart!! :lol:

I admire the old Curmudgeons that did the old sign painting and gold leaf - lots of knowledge to be gained from them - sometimes my hardest thing I do is shut up and listen to them.  Unfortunately there are getting to be too few of them around.  We learn from everyone though - over time we have had incredible mirror people that did sandblasting and antiquing of mirrors, an incredible 3d video game artist that I personally banned and then brought back months later - very very talented person just a little OCD on grammar and spelling :), people that are incredible with sand blasting glass (You know who you are) , one member is the guru on 3d wall mounted letters etc . . . incredible wood workers.   we also have a great group that hang around and support each other and newbies.  some have gone on to have incredibly successful sign businesses and seldom stop by anymore - lots that have followed from forum to forum in the old days when there were many more forums and it was hard to bounce between them to get info (not an all in one place).
With the sponsor of this forum selling equipment, supplies and software we will always have a good supply of new people looking to learn and a few frustrated ones that need direction to calm their nerves - and that dedicated group of people that hang around that all have knowledge in different areas complimenting the groups knowledge.  

We are far stronger as a group than any individual could ever be

• Like 2