Sign in to follow this  
McRican

Hello!!! From Florida

New to the world of vinyl. Hoping to learn more from this great forum ,which is full of information. Planning to open my own place soon and hopefully with some reading and some new friends i can make the right choices.

So... i decided to read others introductions after my post of course. 

Well i am looking to buy a vinyl cutter like yesterday. I am using inkscape atm but i do plan to go open a shop like i said so any recomendations on a cutter or programs will be greatly appreciated im using inkscape because is what i know to use but i can always learn right? As far as the vinyl i will be doing t-shirts as one of my main things but i would like to do vary large letters (2 to 3 feet) and windows for businesses etc. 

if ordering a new cutter I would pick the vinylmaster option.  very capable and can be updated down the road for more features.  on a cutter I would get a servo motor cutter if you can swing it =- preferably  graphtec but at least titan2 or 3.
Welcome aboard

Best to you from North Fl. Great place here for valuable advice and information. I started out with an Mh series and finally got the Tians 2 (servo) and OMG why did I wait so long!!! If your budget allows you will be way ahead of the game with(at least) the Titan 2. Again, best of luck to you

• Like 1