Primal Decals

Epson WF 7610 ICC Profile

By chance does anyone have a ICC Profile for my printer i could possibly get from you to do some testing with.If not i understand and will figure something out.Thank you.

Cobra Ink will give you profiles with an ink purchase that work with their inks. They used to have them openly available but I think their competitors started selling ink and giving clients links to the Cobra website. Honestly, the nerve of some people never fails to surprise me. 

• Like 1

If i may ask here , When you are designing anything in Ai CC what are the steps that you take , like what settings are you needing to make the document color mode ( CMYK or RGB)  or document raster settings if i even mess with that and what im supposed to make sure certain settings need to be for when i print,I tried looking on youtube but i might be wording it wrong on what i need .I just want to make sure im setting things up correctly and exporting or printing settings for printing etc .. Thank you .Im willing to send you some bucks for your big help as well...

oooh you're stepping off the deep end bit when you go THERE.  I use CMYK for most of my stuff and you will be limited to using that color pallet with a regular printer anyway. I have at times found I can generate a bit brighter color with an RGB color mode but that whole part of design is not my strong suit. I know that a lot if the really exotic awesome looking print jobs you see out there are done with Spot Colors and are not achievable in most cases with a regular printer. I also know that you can get fantastic on screen colors with RGB but fail miserably to match them with a CMYK printer so I tend to steer my designs to something I can reasonably reproduce if at all possible. That's about the extent of my printer knowledge. Some day when I pony up for a large format printer I will have to dedicate some more time and bone up on all that and probably step up my design game quite a bit if going to the printed side of the isle. (the dark side!) As for mow I generally leave it to Dakota or one of the other printers on the forum. They will probably chime in with some tips if any are applicable to your situation.

Ok thank you very much. i just assumed or thought that i should be using RGB or cmyk mode since i seen it and didnt know what i should be making it in,But RGB sounds about right since these printers are not cmyk..  Hopefully someone will chime in..   So you use CMYK on your 7610 or do you have a different printer i dont know about lol..sneaky sneaky.

Any help @Dakotagrafx lol.... The great printer god lol

been many many moons since I used a pigment printer on shirts- have used sublimation and solvent for too many years to remember.   I do know that RGB is used for items that emit light like a tv screen or monitor (or digital display) and cmyk is what printers use as the light is being reflected instead of created by the device, hence the reason we have cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (AKA Black) 
did 2 years of training for tv repair back when tv's ere repairable :)

• Like 2