Primal Decals

Cross post- regarding t-shirt

This is what is being asked by a friend on another forum,and im just irritated about the response he is getting , So i hope someone knows what the software is called or where he can get it.. If i knew the answer i would tell him even if i did the same work....Thank you.

Quote from other forum from the original person asking for help named justin------"  I am doing cut and sew jerseys and other sublimation products. As of right now I am having to make a print file for each size. I am wondering if anybody could help me out with finding software that I would be able to use to scale my designs for each size instead of having to make files for each size. Having to make files for each size is VERY time consuming and wanting to become more efficient on getting designs ready for print."

Response from another person to him---- >"  There is a "secret sauce" available that will actually take say a jersey with lets us say 6 pieces. Once you design the jersey the system will spit out print ready files for each size. Pretty incredible. The one drawback is you either have to use their patterns or you have to pay to have your pattern as part of the system which is around $500. It also has an e-store as well.

Being in cut and sew I am not one to give away the secret sauce to a potential competitor but I at least will go as far as to say their is software that does what the OP wanted. Google is your friend. "

Is this really necessary to treat someone like this ? wow.. Does anyone know of the name or where he can get this ?   Thank you everyone..