Sign in to follow this  
kayhold

No File in the Import-Folder

I've just installed and paid for a subscription for Signcut 2. However, when I go to launch, send to Signcut Pro 2 , I get this error.

I'm not new to sign cut, and it's a vector file I am sending. 

As a last ditch effort, I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of Coreldraw 8, removed all versions of signcut, removed any related registry files and did clean installs of all.

Thanks for any help. 

SignCut_2017-07-27_14-50-25.jpg

Just to try something different have you tried to open the file directly rather than go through the plug-in? Not sure what format SC will like from Corel. In AI it likes AI version 8 the best. I am sure there is something similar with Corel formats. That might isolate the issue to some degree if it will just open it up and cut it. I actually do this will all my work due to my cutter being in another area of my workspace from my design computer. I save my work to AI8 and just open them up in SignCut (I use version 1) and cut directly witout messing with the plug-in.  You may have to log a tech support request. If you have never had opportunity to use their live tech support it is impressive. (Not an exaggeration, they really rock)

Yes, if I export then import, it works fine. The problem is I didn't have to do this in Scpro 1 or the beta, so I know something's off. Doing it like this is a pain after I've got used to the other way, ha

I sent an email but every time I go to there page, live support is down, and I can't locate hours anyway. 

Hopefully they get back to me through the email I sent soon. 

They used to have a little gal that ran on us time even though she lives over in the other hemisphere.