I have the USCutter Titan 28. Trying to cut something 5 1/2 feet long but can't get the vinyl to stay straight.

At the far end of the cut, it is way off. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

@Primal Decals he has a titan 2 . I'm sure he can help. I have a U S cutter SC   the marking strip is off on mine, the ft isn't the same as the rear. so I run the vinyl thru and measure on both sides so I have it straight to start with

1st off Do not mess with the pinch roller tension.     

All you need to do is slide the vinyl in and manually make the vinyl feed thru and see what it does, If it started to feed one way, just open the pinch rollers while holding the vinyl in place and just barely move one side of the vinyl forward or backward while holding the other side in place and close the pinch rollers and run it manually again. you will get the hang of it really quick...  I really don't ever use the measuring system they have going across the front or back anymore, I just know to move the vinyl very slightly back or forward on side or the other. It doesn't take much to make it move one way or the other ... I have cut up to 15 feet so far and it might only move a 1/8 inch at most..  If you have any questions just send me a message and ill do what i can ..