Sign in to follow this  
HOMESTEADSTENCIL

graphtec 60 v3 90hl

I have no idea what has happened... I moved my cutter and set it all up again and everything was working fine until i forgot to plug my USB cord to the computer... plugged it in and nothing so i restarted everything and then I get this  60 v3 90hl on my display screen.. i tried to do a RESET and it goes thru and right back to this ...I am soooo stressed and hope it is not the MOTHER BOARD... anyone have any suggestions or help

20206122_1812990578728629_1248778098_n.jpg

Does anything change when you go into the menu and select different offset etc?.  And which model is this? 

• Like 1

after trying to turn it off , unplug it and then try again it is time for professional help  - very rarely do we see graphtec problems 

That is displaying your current firmware. That comes on when you turn your cutter on.      And your display says GL not HL  like you wrote.  GL is for Graphtec Language for Cutting Master or Graphtec cutting programs...  HL  is for  other cutting softwares like Flexi, Vinyl Master etc. 

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5900b1a3c534a5aa8149a65c/t/59319957db29d63e1c2d53f4/1496422744941/CE5000+Firmware+Instructions.pdf

How to find your CE5000’s current firmware version • Turn the plotter ON, and note the firmware version which will immediately display on your cutter’s LCD screen.

• Like 1

Once you’ve confirmed your current firmware, you may choose the correct firmware update if necessary. If your current firmware is v5.00 or lower, please download v3.9 If your current firmware is v5.00 or higher, please download v6.4 Note: CE5000 with v5.00 or lower will NOT accept v6.4 and vice versa. An error may occur such as “BAD FIRMWARE” or “CHECK SUM ERROR”

1 minute ago, HOMESTEADSTENCIL said:

it is sign blazer ... UGG

Hey don't complain! Sign Blazer is FREE  LOL

Oh I'm not complaining it is just that I have 8000+ files for format into EPS to transition into a new program... as I am not sure sign blazer works with the new CE6000

been told NO then been told YES, then told NO then YES... I'm ready to drink a whole bottle of wine and call it a day

4 minutes ago, HOMESTEADSTENCIL said:

Oh I'm not complaining it is just that I have 8000+ files for format into EPS to transition into a new program... as I am not sure sign blazer works with the new CE6000

been told NO then been told YES, then told NO then YES... I'm ready to drink a whole bottle of wine and call it a day

pina coladas - if you have time to go there Barrachina in old san juan has the best ones while clearing your head :)

when you need the strong relief

Piña Colada
  1. Put 1 cup of crushed ice in a blender. ...
  2. Add 1 oz. of coconut cream to the blender. ...
  3. Add 2 oz. of white rum to the blender. ...
  4. Add 3 oz. of pineapple juice to the blender.
  5. Blend the ingredients together. ...
  6. Pour the piña colada into a glass.
  7. Garnish. ...
  8. Finished

yes but it is stuck on this and I tried to reset and it goes right back to this- all my others have HL and it was on it yesterday and then when something happened and its just stuck

did you call graphtec? - - - 

so as soon as it boots this is what shows?

No to Graphtec call as I had to work on my orders today but Monday is the Day for that ... and yes as soon as it reboots this is what it goes to and I cant get it to do anything else ..

Hi guys ...

Got the same problem with my CE5000-40.  I get this  pro v3.90hl on my display screen. and nothing happens any solution