Guest Thad

RazorCut Favorite Fonts

Guest Thad

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I did not see a category for RazerCut (I have noticed lots similarities with VM).

I am trying to setup a list of my most used font in the "Favorites List" in the font menu. How in the heck do I add fonts to that list?

Screen 1.PNG

Screen 1.PNG

Guest H.of B.

We are also having this issue.  Have pro, installed the future fonts collection and we are now struggling to favorite some the ones we prefer.

I went to the website and downloaded the latest. Still says V4.0 and "updated 12/19/17."

Is there another way to update it? I thought it updated automatically.

10 hours ago, ShaneGreen said:

I went to the website and downloaded the latest. Still says V4.0 and "updated 12/19/17."

Is there another way to update it? I thought it updated automatically.

by chance did you run the program after downloading it?  sometimes it is the obvious

• Like 1

LOL. . .Dakota. I read that and went "well crap, I did reboot...didn't I?"

So just to make sure, I've rebooted and reopened VM.  No change

Yes, I think I'll have to send a support request.  I looked and some of the files have Saturday's date on them, so it did  update something.

• Like 1

I have been dealing with a lost in shipment order and can say things have changed a lot and fast responses are not normal - 
original order 8-6  after 6 days I contacted and they said they had to wait until 7 days for ups to respond and then could be another 8 days before I heard anything - on day 9 or 10 I noticed ups had updated the tracking to say box found empty with no contents - so I forwarded that to them and heard today they are working on a replacement order.  in years past it would not have taken 2 weeks from original ship date to reship a lost order to reship . . .

just sayin so you know if they are slow to respond it is not uncommon now  - - ohh and if you call support they now close the lines for their lunch hour - that was a new one on me after 12 years.

I went to Future Corp for the VM support.  Hopefully they will be quicker than US Cutter.  I haven't had the best of luck with them.  Love the products and pricing, but customer service seems to be hit-or-miss.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 5:53 AM, ShaneGreen said:

I have VM Pro V4.0 and can't find that heart shaped button.

The heart shape button will appear after you go into text mode. The button will be grey(ish), but once you hover over it, it is select-able. btw - i'm in DSR v4.0

Thanks Haumana, but that's what I'm doing and it's not there.  Even tried pulling one from the Font Manager and it doesn't show up.

There is a little blue arrow on the toolbar, it reveals/hides more items. (Also, there's an option within the Tools menu/Settings to put extra things into the toolbars).

Took a week to get an answer, but VinylMaster tech support says that "Favorite Fonts" isn't part of the US Cutter version of VM Pro.  I love the software, but trying to figure out which options go with what versions is a friggin nightmare.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.