MadHatterGraphix

Image clip transfer and fabric spray paint

I have been messing around with this idea for awhile in my head and finally came to the conclusion to ask the experts. I want to use fabric paint on a white or other color tshirt and then add an image using image clip or any other decent laser tshirt transfer on top of that. Would you think this might work or have issues with the glue bonding with the paint and fabric itself?

I think I would do some test runs. Can the paint handle the heat? I don't use a laser printer but I think they still cook at around 350deg don't they? Cool idea. 

Goose I thought about it more and on the white tshirts I could press the image clip transfer down and lightly spray around it the darker shirts I could bleach maybe where the image will go or still try the white fabric paint on the dark shirt and hope the best lol

• Like 1

Way back when I played with air brushing fabrics, I used Createx paints. Comes in just about any color you'd want. According to directions, for permanence you press at 350 degrees for 15 seconds. I've also heated the stuff on ceramics in a toaster over for longer than that with no problems. Maybe that would work?

• Like 1