It would be nice if they would keep parts on hand for there cutters. Have a Titan 3 table top that needs a home carriage ribbon for 2 weeks now and they have none in stock and have know idea when they are going to have any. Of course it was a month out of warranty when this happened, but to not have any parts on hand for your cutter is ridiculous. So I have a cutter down for who knows how long. Frustrating at the least, maybe time to move on to another company.

we had someone a while back looking for a ribbon cable for an older graphtec - found out there are pretty generic and they used one from something else.  a ribbon cablle though wouldn't be a normal wear part nor usually user serviceable so I am not surprised that any vendor wouldn't carry them.  USC has carried way more parts than most places I have looked at and far more reasonable - try ordering parts for a roland cutter or graphtec  - hold on to your wallet though.

I did a search for a cable for someone,  I think it was Jaybyrd for his Graphtec, and we found the cable by the numbers written on the cable.. Does your cable have the letters/numbers printed on the cable? 

19 hours ago, dandsdesign said:

It would be nice if they would keep parts on hand for there cutters. Have a Titan 3 table top that needs a home carriage ribbon for 2 weeks now and they have none in stock and have know idea when they are going to have any. Of course it was a month out of warranty when this happened, but to not have any parts on hand for your cutter is ridiculous. So I have a cutter down for who knows how long. Frustrating at the least, maybe time to move on to another company.

Looking at the US cutter site, I can see a number on the cable there...  Can something here help you?   Or check other sites for the part number on the cable. 

http://www.awcwire.com/productspec.aspx?id=gray-ribbon-cable