MrJoel

More cutting issues (suggested settings changes)

28 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Upgrade to a Graphtec and don't look back.  :D  I never use weed boxes.  and only use weed lines for small text.  I don't cut multiples of small designs, but I know my designs are tons bigger than what you are doing....

I dont think its his cutter but i could be wrong .

@MrJoel try doing the same images again without the weeding lines and see if it does it again..If it does or doesnt check for a scalps update by to the website or upgrade to 4pro like i stated before for cheap.Fixed the last persons issues..

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

I dont think its his cutter but i could be wrong .

@MrJoel try doing the same images again without the weeding lines and see if it does it again..If it does or doesnt check for a scalps update by to the website or upgrade to 4pro like i stated before for cheap.Fixed the last persons issues..

Upgraded to 4pro last night...

4 hours ago, MrJoel said:

Upgraded to 4pro last night...

And ????   . I hope it fixed it like it did for the last guy. I would really hate to see its your cutter..

On 7/23/2017 at 5:32 PM, Primal Decals said:

And ????   . I hope it fixed it like it did for the last guy. I would really hate to see its your cutter..

Sorry, didn't get a chance to try it before heading out of state for another week.  I'll let you know once I get home thursdayhome Thursday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrJoel said:

Sorry, didn't get a chance to try it before heading out of state for another week.  I'll let you know once I get home thursdayhome Thursday 

Sounds good.

Well...everything is good on the cutting side now.  Maybe it was just SCAL 3 pro???  Now about the cutting speed

Well...everything is good on the cutting side now.  Maybe it was just SCAL 3 pro???  Now about the cutting speed

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Did you ever get the Tripp Lite Keyspan Adapter? 

Yes I did and it's hooked up and running.  It was still leaving tags until I upgraded SCAL though. And that was reinstalled twice before the upgrade.

Ok,  your Tripp lite Keyspan adapter is controlling how fast the data is being sent to your cutter, so it does not overload it...  How could your cutter run faster, if it is not getting the data?. It can only run as fast as the data it receives.  my 2c

Keyspan would have nothing to do with your dove tails. ..Correct that is software.   

1 hour ago, MrJoel said:

Yes I did and it's hooked up and running.  It was still leaving tags until I upgraded SCAL though. And that was reinstalled twice before the upgrade.

once again scalp hits - - - so many times we have seen stuff like this fixed with updates or changing software . . . .

• Like 2