Dev79

Overlapping

Hey everyone!! So I have the MH 721-MK2 model cutter and have been using it for quite a while now. Recently,  I have been having problems with it keeping things lined up, overlapping the previous cut (yes, I have the auto feed or whatever it's called turned on), not cutting in places it should be, and it's just not keeping things lined up as it should. I have tried to recalibrate, adjust the tension, all the standard things, with no luck at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this? The photo on the left is a prime example of what its doing versus the photo on the right of how it should look. I'm losing so much in materials, I'm about to scream. Lol!!

1499295276328911763447.jpg

Have you tried using the pen adapter? If it does not do it with pen and paper then that would indicate static is your problem.

How long have you had the cutter Dev? Your first post but you sound like it has been working and now isn't. If it's brand new and needs some tuning that would be different than if it's been cutting fine and all of a sudden started having issues. 

Hard to tell from the pick what that was supposed to look like so can't tell where the issue is. 

The MH is prone to all sorts of maladies. Low internal memory, static, poor tracking. Most can be mitigated for normal sized work by careful fine tuning if it is just a set up issue.