Charger_ff

How much would you charge

Ok I just got done with this job with a little help from my dad.    I'm wondering how much should I charge.   All designed by me.  It's 23.25 x 23.0 +/-   On a mirror  

IMG_0229.thumb.JPG.8215464ca9dd4e646936f45b28f5d47e.JPG

First off, it really took a few minutes to figure out what was going on.  It turns out, your in the reflection taking the picture.  Also It appears there is a reflection of a light fixture as well..... that being said, it looks like maybe you have a two color job here?  Looks mostly black with a maybe a grey unicorn in the middle?  It also appears that you either have bubbles in the vinyl in the tree.... or maybe just some water that wasn't cleaned off before photo?

So, assuming 2 color.... the material part is easy to figure out.  How much time did you have in the design part?

2 colors. Black and white.     We just got done with putting it on the mirror. Wet apply.    If I remember it took us about 20 -30 mins to apply.  10-15 mins weeding.   Design 30-45 mins  this is off the top of me head.  Haven't really tracked times 

So say 1.5 hours, what do you pay yourself per hour? $50? Then you're looking at $75 in time plus cost of mirror and vinyl.

• Like 1