xpaperman

Need font help.... again.

looking for any info on this font.  The MAUD part only.  Thanks in advance.   (wonder if anyone will beat Mark?)

received_10210972688767999.jpeg

QUOTE > "looking for any info on this font."

It's an Engraved Type Effect of an Art Deco Font Style.

Definitely Custom and Extremely Sexy.

• Like 1

It's not really a FONT, but rather a Graphic Design incorporating some text.

In cases like this, I'll ask the client to get in touch with the creator of the graphic and if they can't, I'll turn down the job by telling them it's copyrighted by the designer and I cannot violate their creative rights by attempting to mimic it.  (If the client says -- "well, it's My name and My business, and My logo"  I simply tell them to show me the contract in which the graphic designer explicitly agrees to relinquish or transfer rights to the work).

Thanks for the help and info guys..... we will just go a different route then.  I was afraid it might be custom, I knew if I asked here someone would know.

Just my guess

The M is --Bodega Serif (Light SC)

The A is a Modded- Suffiya NF (Regular)

Couldnt get a good match on the U and D

• Like 1

After doing some more searching ..I believe the font was modded using this font, Im pretty positive you will get what you need with this..

OPTITorry (Regular)

9 minutes ago, Primal Decals said:

After doing some more searching ..I believe the font was modded using this font, Im pretty positive you will get what you need with this..

OPTITorry (Regular)

Is that your final answer?  lol

Thanks for the extra effort Primal.  I will look into that font and see if we can come up with what we are after!

No problem @xpaperman

If you need any help, just drop me a message. As @cardudenc well tell ya , i am always willing to help and go a long ways in dong it as much as i can for what i know little of lol...

I went searching as well on another forum as well for you  and i got this from a friend  about the lettering in the image  ---  

" We started by concepting her brand via the traditional medium of paper and pencil, moving into ink, then finally into a beautiful final mark. Maud Boutique’s logo was hand lettered, so every part is special and unique, just like what you’d expect from a vintage shop." So basically your wasting your time trying to find that font."