i bought GCC i-craft this month of june 2017 but the problem is when i click the cut button found on the sure cuts a lot 4 it sends the image to the GCC Machine, it only display the word "Cutting" but no response from the machine. I've waited too long but it does not start on cutting. When i cancel the job , it only display "please wait JOB CANCELLING" i also waited for too long but no response from the machine. I already consulted the admin of sure cuts a lot, they help me with my problem, i sent them the svg file i used , they tried it to other machine, and its ok, svg file is working fine. I dont know if the  problem is on the machine or the connection between my Windows 10 OS i have on my laptop or on the GCC i-craft. I badly need your help. My GCC-i craft was stock at home, it so useless if i cant cut anything i've downloaded from the internet even tracing doesn't work also. It only cuts the basic shape found on the library of sure cuts a lot 4. 

I already contact technical support on gccworld, but no response from them. I hope someone on this forum will help me with regards on my cutter issue.Thanks in advance

19244357_1794956424127893_805096261_n.jpg

19251066_1794953257461543_913473116_n.jpg

19206388_1794953304128205_355799515_n.jpg

19239821_1794958824127653_350111202_n.jpg

We only have the picture you supplied here ---  that graphic looks nasty.

19206388_1794953304128205_355799515_n.jpg

Also, rarely will you ever want to cut with WYSIWG as the cut mode. In all the years I've been doing sign making, I never once chose that option.

@slice&dice  That graphic may of just been a sample for them to us what they see on the screen ..And yes that graphic is nasty, not my first choice  to pick lol..  And you are correct on WYSIWG , I never choose that option either... I personally think it could be a connection issue or a cutter issue maybe?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@aiza_dawn  Have you been able to cut anything from this cutter at all ?

This was posted right at the top -- "It only cuts the basic shape found on the library of sure cuts a lot 4."

So, yes, it cuts. Leading me back to the issue being related to specific graphics that are problematic.

I sent them the svg file I used , they tried it to other machine, and its ok, svg file is working fine
While that is all fine and dandy, it's important for us to see that file (attach it, please), so we can do our own troubleshooting here to help you out.

OK, it's not yet dawn in the Philippines, so let's wait and see what kind of reply is forthcoming from those Pacific islands.

• Like 1

Well, to be fair, the opening post was kinda all over the place.

" it so useless if i cant cut anything i've downloaded from the internet even tracing doesn't work also. "

Yep, one more clue about the source of this problem being in their graphics.

To properly evaluate this failure to cut ("job cancelling") being related to the software or communication links, the very first thing would be to see if it cuts TEXT.
That's the primary method to track down and exclude a com issue or driver issue or connectivity, especially since all we have heard about here is this mystery .svg file.

• Like 1

Could it be a memory problem with the cutter (not enough)?  Those are some pretty intricate designs.  Both the first third photos. Just a thought.

any solution on this problem?  I have the same problem but am only cutting text..no graphics yet.  Just unpacked mine, installed drivers and Cuts a Lot software.  Both test cut and test connection are ok.  

HELP!!

Im from Philippines got my icraft a months ago, also i got this problem... i think the more nodes the more it uses memory... my solution is.. i always use trace on the Sure cuts a Lot when it comes to a complex design. but1st  i save the jpg file actual size. hope this will help..

sounds like a poor product - 4 users all from the philippines have the same problem - I would contact your distributor for help I don't know of anyone on the forum that uses this plotter.   the place that is selling these should be providing support