I am trying to create the star field, like on the American Flag. I set the size I want, turn on grids, import the star image, copy and paste 49 more, and lay them out nice and neat, When I click on Image and select Vectorize it opens the Open File menu Here are a couple screen shots

There are several images that In have been able to import and vectorize immediately with no issues, I'm thinking that it may have something to do with multiple images, but can't find anything in settings that seems to do anything. Reading through other threads I have tried changing the imported file format from a PNG to a JPEG with no success.

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong, or offer other suggestions to try?

Thanks 

Stars.jpg

Images.jpg

Vectorize.jpg

I would have vectorized the one star then made the pattern and used "group all" .  Have you tried to "select all" then right click or vectorize from a menu?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Camel said:

I would have vectorized the one star then made the pattern and used "group all" .  Have you tried to "select all" then right click or vectorize from a menu?

I was wondering if that would work. Yes, I've tried selecting all, same results.  I'll try to vectorize one and re lay all 50 stars and see if that does it. Thanks

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.