jskwarek

FORD grille letters for F150 Raptor

Don't suppose anyone's got a vector file for vinyl to cover the factory FORD letters in the grille...

Picked up a '14 Raptor yesterday and the vinyl that's on there is in horrible condition. Would like to replace them.

TIA, JS

Thanks! Here's what I'm looking for. Then need to start working on a nice tattered flag for bed side graphics.

PSX_20170617_101623.jpg

Have you tried taking a picture of each letter and measuring each and just trace it ? It would be simple to do. Im still looking tho.

Yea but there's a slight curve to the letters that's throwing off my proportions. I should have measured the vinyl before I stripped them

what i have done before is go buy some brown or white construction paper and use the pen attachment on your cutter and have it draw it and then make adjustments as needed.No wasted vinyl. only paper.

• Like 2

If all else fails, that's exactly what I'll do. Very basic design. As popular as this vinyl seems to be, thought someone would already have the file readily available. 

Just being lazy in a Saturday morning. HA!

6 minutes ago, jskwarek said:

Yea but there's a slight curve to the letters that's throwing off my proportions. I should have measured the vinyl before I stripped them

Well if you measure each letter then you can fix that little error to make it perfect.

• Like 1

looks like eurostile bold stretched  horizontally.

mark-s

• Like 1