Wildgoose

Spoon Graphics

Not sure if any of you guys have ever followed Spoon Graphics. Chris Spooner has a blog or a webpage that I get regular emails from. Gives a lot of outstanding tutorials on both PS and AI. Really talented fellow and you will see his work all over the place once you start following him. Anyway I just got a notification that graphicstock is running a 7 day 20 items a day free download as a free trial of their site. Not 100% sure if this is for all comers or just something offered through Spoon Graphics emailing but someone might go check. I already signed up and can't tell if it's available for the general public. Great opportunity to grab some vector stocks for anyone who does this on a regular basis. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Wildgoose said:

Not sure if any of you guys have ever followed Spoon Graphics. Chris Spooner has a blog or a webpage that I get regular emails from. Gives a lot of outstanding tutorials on both PS and AI. Really talented fellow and you will see his work all over the place once you start following him. Anyway I just got a notification that graphicstock is running a 7 day 20 items a day free download as a free trial of their site. Not 100% sure if this is for all comers or just something offered through Spoon Graphics emailing but someone might go check. I already signed up and can't tell if it's available for the general public. Great opportunity to grab some vector stocks for anyone who does this on a regular basis. 

Good to know.  I may need to take a peek!

I took a peek.  Interesting page. Download a couple of freebie's

Just a reminder, if you signed up for free downloads your time is about up and need to cancel or start paying

12 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

Just a reminder, if you signed up for free downloads your time is about up and need to cancel or start paying

I need someone like you for all my other subscriptions I have.  

• Like 1

Tons of skills. I don't always have time to watch his tutorials but when I see something particularly juicy I take the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wildgoose said:

Tons of skills. I don't always have time to watch his tutorials but when I see something particularly juicy I take the time. 

Same here lol.