Soren

Second Chance Automotive

Did three of these in trade for some automotive work on my '63 Dart. I had to take his original color art and create a single color image. Two of them are approximately 12 x17 and the third is about 14 x 20. The weeding was kind of a pain for me. I'm not use to having to pull so much empty space vinyl (since most of what I do is just fairly simple stickers I sell on ebay), plus it is white vinyl (I have a tougher time seeing the cuts on white than any other color). I still need to apply the transfer tape (wish me luck with that) and he is gong to put them on the windows of his work van himself. 

593de03d6c474_SecondChanceAutomotivebusinesscard.thumb.jpg.a4500f5790f01b45a2f313a7ed3400b6.jpg

593de03eb4bce_SecondChanceAutomotivesticker.thumb.jpg.78a19f9da0659a2821f2d44aa696d3b3.jpg

• Like 2

Looks Good.  A little pointer i learned for when its hard to see weeding lines is i took a single T8 shop light ( mines a LED Style tho) with a A/C cord coming out of it so it plugs in the wall and place it up above my table and i am able to adjust the height and rotate it ,and what it does is makes the weeding lines appear easier to see. I

• Like 3

Looks good. I recently started using the auto weed feature and it makes for a much easier time especially on lots of blank material like you have. I also will take my exacto knife and make light cuts out to the edge at various spots to help weeding big areas.

• Like 1

Love his logo, that is great! Nice work on the conversion to a solid color.

• Like 2