MZ SKEETER

REMEMBERING MY GOOD FRIEND TODAY

Remembering my good friend Bill Grey, (Mr300s)  who passed away 06/06/2016...We sure miss you Bill.  I think about you quite often, never to be forgotten.  I bet your finding a lot of gold with your metal detectors, And I bet the fishing is great  R.I.P.   Bill   

• Like 8

Bill helped so many on all the forums - He is dearly missed.  RIP Marine.

• Like 4

I miss going over to Bill's and swapping ideas and tips for vinyl work and sublimation, not to mention all the BS'ing. We all lost a good friend a year ago. RIP Bill. Semper Fi 

• Like 3

Just received this from Bill's wife after I sent her a message. Thought some would like to see this.

IMG_3594.JPG

• Like 9

He was one of the greats enjoyed talking to him on here and the help he gave. Always a positive attitude. Like the others said we all miss him. 

Remembering my good friend Bill Grey today.  (Mr300s).  3 years ago today, I lost a great friend and a great member to this forum.  I will never forget  Bill.  I always miss talking with him. 

• Like 2

Bill was a great friend and help to everyone on this forum. I miss driving across state and spending the day with him talking vinyl, sublimation, and helpful tips. Most of all, the hours spent just plain BS'ing. RIP my friend.

• Like 1

Glad this was posted/bumped, because I always was impressed with him bowling a few 300 games, and remembered him as THAT guy.

Did I get that wrong? I assumed he was a great bowler!
Never met him, but he knew the cutting world, inside & out.

By the way, Skeetz, you are quite the amazing resource yourself, if I may say so !! Much of his kind demeanor rubbed off on you!

Peace.

• Like 2

This was Bill in 2013 - exactly in person as we all knew him on the forums - sometimes it is nice to put a face to the screen name.   Bill will always be remembered here.

he was a marine shot center mass with a high power rifle.  So many at that point would be happy to collect disability but after his long recovery he went on to a full career as a police detective in a city in new york state,  after retiring he moved to florida and continued to work with veteran benefit groups.   He will always stand as a roll model to me

Skeeter definitely caries the torch on and it a great help to everyone on the forum - and hasn't lost her sass so adds a little spice now and then - heaven't met her in person but feels like I know her as part of our great forum family

20131224_131959ab.jpg

• Like 3