Sign in to follow this  
silviamartin

Mh 1351 do not cut end exactly

picture would help - welcome from the US of  A - was down to Bonaire last year close to your way of the world!

lots of times we find this is caused by too much blade exposure or making the machine pull the vinyl off a roll and not pre unrolling but pictures help a lot

23 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

was down to Bonaire last year close to your way of the world!

Might not want to say stuff like this (especially to a noob) - don't want to freak people out. They are probably like, "OMG how does he know where I am from":  lol

If what your talking about is the shapes are not closing , where the blade cut the path but did not close that path. Im not sure about what cut software you use, but when this happened with me I ended up having to use and exacto knife to finish the small cuts so that I would be able to weed the design without cussing to the vinyl gods. I found that when I enabled the "Overcut' Feature this fixed the problem and I was able to weed with ease and all my shapes were cut completly, This was after I adjusted speed, blade exposure length, etc. It seems that Overcut bring the cut just a tad more than what the software is reading from the file.

In Flexi, this Option is in 'Cut/Plot' Screen and under the 'Advanced' Tab. you can adjust the overcut length, for me 0.100in worked.

Good luck.