Sign in to follow this  
silviamartin

Mh 1351 do not make cuts accurate to size

Good day.
I work with a MH1351 cutting plotter, I installed the software FlexiSTARTER, configured as a manual to 9600 bits per second USB cable. 
I have one problem do not make cuts accurate to size. I am sending to cut from FlexiSTARTER a 75,5 cm but it cuts a 76,5 cm. Idem with all designs.
I have reviewed all the shipping parameters of cut and all are at 100%. Is there a hidden parameter that I'm not seeing?

Could someone please help me?

Thanks

2 hours ago, silviamartin said:

Good day.
I work with a MH1351 cutting plotter, I installed the software FlexiSTARTER, configured as a manual to 9600 bits per second USB cable. 
I have one problem do not make cuts accurate to size. I am sending to cut from FlexiSTARTER a 75,5 cm but it cuts a 76,5 cm. Idem with all designs.
I have reviewed all the shipping parameters of cut and all are at 100%. Is there a hidden parameter that I'm not seeing?

Could someone please help me?

Thanks

Enter some thing on your screen to bring up your CUT/PLOT screen,  Now go up to upper left corner under cutter brand and  click PROPERTIES, then click the blade picture at top of screen. I use Flexistarter 8.6  so mine is the last of the 3 tabs...You should then see RESOLUTION..  You can adjust these steps to get an accurate cut.     Also for your other problem  Try adding overcut.  

RESOLUTION.JPG

• Like 1