restless-rooster

What are you all using for invoicing and receipts?

Hey everyone 

I'm having a little trouble with invoicing and receipts.  I currently do not have a good way to make them.      I don't have a store, I just work out of my house, so I don't need anything too in depth, just something to make basic invoices and receipts.    If it keeps track of totals and paid invoices that would be good too, but not necessary.     I need to be able to email and print them.

Thanks for your ideas.

I use invoice2go.  It's an app but you can use it on your phone, computer, tablet etc.  It does everything.  I love it.  there is a trial version but you only get like 5 or so invoices to "check it out"  I just pay the fee and use it full time.  Worth it for me!

I use this free website www.waveapps.com 

I have been using it for over a year now.

made my invoices in Word and keep my records in excel . . . like mark made my own

I use the free Zoho Invoice app on my Android phone. You can also use it through their website.

9 minutes ago, jmas said:

I use the free Zoho Invoice app on my Android phone. You can also use it through their website.

hmmm phone - that think I leave in my truck over 1/2 the time and go days without looking at?   wife is tied to that thing like it super glued to her hands - mine has been found dead in my truck several times :)  I do use the ipad in the bathroom though to check sales and news

:o

I know I know I am old and out of date but I still prefer to work on my desktop design computer with a 27" monitor instead of the one on the phone that is like 5.5" sideways

Express Invoice has a free version for small businesses.  Basic and simple to use.

On 6/8/2017 at 7:46 PM, kctrader said:

Express Invoice has a free version for small businesses.  Basic and simple to use.

Is that an app or a website??

And thanks for everyone's recommendations!  I have looked at all of them and they're all great!  I'm going to play with all of them to find the best solution for me. 

I've used express invoice for about 2 years now. Does everything I need . I really like the pricing section, Took a while to set it up but, sure work well for me and my needs.