Guest Matt

"You need the Titan edition to run this plotter"

Good news the Titan 3SE showed today and cuts are looking good now. My only thing to whine about now is they sent me 2 cutters neither had screws to put stand together.

So tomorrow i will go buying screws, i have been using the old Zencut stand with only 2 bolts lined up to hold in place. Amazing the stands never line up with other cutters and i have 5 blade holders from other cutters and none are same size as this uses. I like to use one to run a blade upside down to test where my cuts will be on helmet vinyls without switching between cut blade and test blade. I only played with the ARMS for maybe 30 minutes and with one auto adjust and one tweak manually it contours pretty spot on. Im pretty excited about the time i can save with that. Just set it to cut out some difficult contours and go finish one of the many  household projects i started.

• Like 2

Guest Used Titan 3

I seem to be expereincing nearly the same issue "You need the Titan Edition to run this plotter" traded a motorcycle for this plotter. and assuming this is the right software. Its a titan 3, driver for titan3 SE/ titan3 both installed to the same result with each. I'm on the demo version before I buy, attempting to print the 1 handicap demo template. 

Calibration Blade offset works perfect and all calibration nodes, as soon as I hit "cut/area test" gives me this information popup.

I looked up as much as I could before contacting. watched tutorials downloaded this fix from the initial commenter still not working.

Thank you in advance! 

IMG_9315.jpg

I don't have any help for you on this. Hopefully someone will be able to chime in. If no one responds in the next day or so you may want to start a new thread to garner more attention. You are way down on page three and sometimes it matters, sometimes not. I recommend joining the forum so you don't have to wait for an admin to approve each and every post. We (admins) are all volunteer and often get busy so you may get stuck waiting. If you are planning on keeping the cutter you will find a lot of helpful information here. It's a nice forum with experienced regulars who enjoy helping out. 

My best guess is that a "Demo" of the program will not allow cutting/printing to occur.

Only registered versions will proceed to actual output.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.