Primal Decals

Need a little prayer of hope from my friends

We are in the process of having to move not by choice.Our landlord has decided to sell since there is a huge drug house which also deals in stolen vehicles as well. And since the laws have no real punishment  here anymore they keep doing it.All they get is a citation for having stolen property..Soooooo

With me being Disabled from a job injury many years ago prevents me from having a normal daily hard working job like i used to,I have my good days and bad,Some days i can work my ass off but then need a break the next day. I do things i shouldnt but its in my blood to not ever give up even when it hurts but even tho i suffer the consequence the next day or so..  ,  Business hasnt been busy enough to consider livable income yet ,but it is slowly gaining ground , and we were not able to find a place to live, We have to move to a relatives house with plenty of room until we find a place .Business is coming with of course ,its what helps with bills and My girlfriend is in the medical field ( Medical Assistant) and has much more opportunities for work as for where we live there is none... . So we will be just east of Bakersfield,Ca. I hope something good happens for us. I guess im just looking for some prayers , cause if this falls thru then we have nothing to fall back on after this, and from there?, i dont even want to think about what that will be..

I hope nobody  has to go thru what we are dealing with,Im trying to keep my headup and i regret getting injured but it wasnt my fault,I miss the hard work i did and miss.

• Like 3

You got it Primal,

Cal

• Like 2

payers and keep your head up   - seems some of the best things that happened to me were when I was forced into situations because of work closures, etc.  when one door closes another one opens and many times for the better

• Like 2

Good luck and prays be with you. I would think moving to a more populated area could potentially have a real improvement in your business other than moving away from current clients. 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for your thoughts etc..     

Just an update. I came back to my hometown after being shortly away  and made some personal life changes as well, and im glad i did, It also allowed me to start my photography business back up and still do my vinyl work etc.,So i upgraded and added to my arsenal of new camera gear. Things are rolling good now . Guess some things happen for a reason when they do. Thanks again for your comments.

• Like 2