acountryclipper

Problem cutting with CorelDraw 2017

I am having a hard time. I was using CorelDraw x6 and was able to send the cut info to my Graphtec CE6000-60 through the plugin (Cutting Master 3) in corel. Worked great. I have recently upgraded to CorelDraw 2017 and can not get it to cut at all from the upgraded version. The link to CM3 is there but nothing happens. Is there a fix for this or do I need to find another cutting program that works with the CorelDraw 2017?

I would give graphtec a call to troubleshoot - their tech support is first rate.    I got x8 but so far still using x6 most of the time

Cutting Master 4 plugin which supports Coreldraw 2017 is out now. http://www.graphtecamerica.com/cutting-master-4-download-windows

By the way, in my opinion, this is one of the major drawbacks of staying on the "latest version" treadmill that's pushed hard by Adobe and Corel. Your workflow essentially stops until your cutter vendors get around to updating their plugins. For this reason alone, I don't upgrade to the latest version on any computer that drives physical hardware UNTIL a functioning plugin is released. Though you can install more than one version of Coreldraw and have them work side by side, it's a pain when saving versions that are compatible.

Adobe Illustrator CC2017, CC2015.3, CC2014, CS4-CS6, CC
Corel CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017, X8, X7, X6, X5, X4