Primal Decals

Looking For where i can buy the rights if possible

So im trying to see if i can buy the rights to use the  F * it  logo with the stick figure on the  letters i and t. Any help will be appreciated...I know some sites let you buy the files.,,I have plans hopefully to use it on a shirt..Ive tried looking and cant seem to find any info about it... I see tons and tons using it which is probably illegal but i want to go the correct way about it..Thanks

no idea  - guess you will have to do all the leg work on this one yourself unless someone else wants to put the time in to research.   

1 hour ago, Dakotagrafx said:

no idea  - guess you will have to do all the leg work on this one yourself unless someone else wants to put the time in to research.   

ya , ive have type in everything from designer , to creator, owner etc and nothing pops up except everyone that uses it lol..

1 hour ago, Primal Decals said:

ya , ive have type in everything from designer , to creator, owner etc and nothing pops up except everyone that uses it lol..

I did a little searching at lunch today as well, I had no luck either.  It's all over Ebay and what not.  

So there you go... Create your own, 'original' Graphic of the "F*it" idea and

make a million bucks... just like all the others that have done the same. ~eyeroll~

• Like 2

I think the only way it will ever be an issue is if you do in fact make a million bucks. Once you do then someone will probably come along and try to take some of it. Hopefully at that point you should have enough bank roll to put up a fight.

• Like 2

Just now, Wildgoose said:

I think the only way it will ever be an issue is if you do in fact make a million bucks. Once you do then someone will probably come along and try to take some of it. Hopefully at that point you should have enough bank roll to put up a fight.

thats what im trying to avoid,I was wanting to take the proper road and buy rights if it were available, but nothing is out there..

If I were in your shoes i would draw up what I'm thinking and do a google image search. I would keep good records of when you did the work and the original file dates etc. Hard to give out advice because I sure as heck don't want it to come back on ME either. LOL. Goose said!!! No he didn't. I'm putting my disclaimer in right here and now! Ha Ha!

Hire an attorney would be a good idea if you are going to get it really going. 

• Like 1