Guest Thad

VinylMaster Alternate Software

Guest Thad

I have been using RazorCut for a little over a year now with little issue. At some point and time during my office move, I misplaced the RC case that had the serial number for the software.  Now that I had to purchase a new PC, I cannot install RC (no CD key), so I thought I would try out the free version of VinylMaster Cut 4.0 that came with my Titan Cutter.  

I have never been more disappointed in a software before.  It is very similar to RC, but does not allow me to stamp & punch out. These are two main features that I use.  I dont know if it is worth the money to upgrade just to get access to those tools. 

What other software is out there that will work with my Titan cutter?

Does FREE inkscape have those features?....If so design in inkscape and cut in Vinyl Master.      I am thinking Razor Cut was a higher version than CUT, of Vinyl Master.  

Have you contacted Vinyl Master to try and get the code again for RazorCut.?  That was just rebranded Vinyl Master. 

I have Vinyl Master Pro on a windows computer that I use off and on and not sure what parts are missing in the lower levels but can honestly say the pro version is a rockin' program. I have not learned it to any great extent yet but have been very pleased with the functionality and common sense layout. 

• Like 1

Vinylmaster Pro is definitely recommend for a pro level Shop. We recently switched to the DSR level and love it. Support and features are top notch. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.