MrJoel

New again! From Louisville

Hey y'all,

its been a few years since I was on this side of the business.  I'm a former traveling graphics installer who's life was sideswiped when my lovely Mrs and I adopted two little guys from Ukraine, both with Down Syndrome...that was 6 years ago now!  Traveling for weeks on end wasn't an option so I started something completely different (a foreclosure inspection company).  Fast forward a few years and I'm now in seminary, sold the foreclosure business and found a sweet part time gig doing fleet graphics and wraps for a great business here in Louisville (premier fleet graphics).  Well, the belt is tight and the forementioned two crazy sons of mine are now 6 and 9 and I'm showing these guys the ropes of entrapenureship and work ethic.  We have a very small side business that has had them (with a lot of help now) inserting product cards, cut vinyl, and a couple color samples into poly bags, then attaching a header.  Basic stuff for now but the youngest is a strong learner, can read very well, and is showing signs of wanting to learn the design side.  The older one tolerates it and likes to dance (ha ha!) Anyway, thanks for everything I've learned so far and the print responses to the couple questions I've already posted!

Welcome back to the fold MJ,

Cal

Hello and Welcome back.

Hello and welcome. Sounds like a fun training activity. I wish I had that opportunity as a young person. 

36 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Welcome from Michigan

I'm originally from Michigan, Ionia to be exact.  What part are you in?

25 minutes ago, MrJoel said:

I'm originally from Michigan, Ionia to be exact.  What part are you in?

coldwater - last town on 69 as you headed south :)   wife has and I had a job in corrections so Ionia is a normal stop for something somewhere in your career - seems like we all ended up going to ionia and jackson every few years

• Like 1