Go-C Graphics

Lets talk about On-line Stores.

So after about a year of R&D I've finally come up with a product I can sell.   I'm got a solid process that's repeatable and somewhat fast to make it.  

LED Light bases.   The laser community is ALWAYS looking for a supplier for these because no one makes them.   Mine are turn key ready.  You just have to drop in your 1/4" acrylic.  

I'm ready to open an online store.   Currently my neighbor has registered my domain name and has loaded Open cart for me.  I've been working with it for about 3 weeks and it's really hard to work with.   Photos don't like to load all the time.   I currently can't delete other photos. Changing the layout is difficult.  

What is everyone else using?

What Cart web service do you find easy to use.  I don't want to spend alot every month but I'm willing to pay for something easy to use and works really well.      

Here's a picture of my custom handmade LED Light bases.  

59167bb9c9ece_2017-05-1123_57_40.thumb.jpg.996248f9ca8f5f0a1bcfd7eaf61b8329.jpg59167bbc7060b_2017-05-1123_57_12.thumb.jpg.037bd2bf0a54c23e14be46fcadbf980d.jpg

• Like 1

Nice looking base!! For my website i use bigcommerce, super easy to use. I can add or drop products and pictures  pretty easy on it. You can take paypal at check out, or add a merchant service and take credit cards. I've been with them for over 7 years and not a single complaint.

• Like 1

I have had success with ecrater stores- limited layouts- but darn near free to use.

• Like 1

I use Vista print.And you can add paypal or store setup etc to it for a little extra cost for like 5 bucks i think..I just add a link to my paypal to avoid the extra store fee for myself and no one complains about how to pay.. I pay 16 or 18 Bucks a month for my website which was started off of a template and then i just made it the way i wanted,Still need to make some changes ,but just been busy. You can upload unlimited photos and very easy to delete easily.you can add video etc. Unlimited pages and more..I have no complaints about it .   One last thing is if you ever wanted to take the website to another place. you can buy the ownership rights for about 20 Bucks..   Here is my site www.pippindecals.com. Let me know what you think... I had it all setup within a few hours after i figured it out,I had no experience so it took a little to learn....

Paypal has a cart that you just add buttons to your website. It's good if you don't have too many things and it handles the payments.

I have done a few online stores for people.   I've used Joomla with MijoShop, WordPress with ecommerce, drupal and magneto.  Done a few hand coded too.    I like WordPress the best, its the easiest in my opinion.  Alot of people say it's not safe, but if you take all the right precautions, its fine.

2 hours ago, restless-rooster said:

I have done a few online stores for people.   I've used Joomla with MijoShop, WordPress with ecommerce, drupal and magneto.  Done a few hand coded too.    I like WordPress the best, its the easiest in my opinion.  Alot of people say it's not safe, but if you take all the right precautions, its fine.

Sending  you a message bud.I Have a question on something.

• Like 1

@Primal Decals you just added more calls & txt from me. lol. we have been messing around with setting up a website for the store the last couple weeks. checking out the pippin decals site now.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the info.    

I'm honestly just looking for a simple shopping cart site.  I've read a bunch of reviews and I've narrowed it down to Shopify or Big Commerce. The problem I'm having with open cart is it's just so raw.  I'm sure someone with experience would have no problem with it. But I've spent weeks googling all the terms and trying to figure out if I need to use that option or feature.   It really has a bad user interface.  I want to focus my time on making the product and marketing it not trying to figure out how to put a banner at the top of the site. Unfortunately I don't have the money to pay someone to do it all for me.   (Wouldn't that be nice.)

That's why I'm looking at the 2 big options above.  I'm mainly looking for something with a better user interface that I can learn in a week instead of several I've spent with open cart and I still don't have a working site.