Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

when the employee has an attitude problem

for the last 2 hrs lots of grumbling in the shop - working too hard, too many hours,always watching the bottom line and reducing waste.  wanted to give the worker some time off and disciplinary action but then where would I find someone to work all times of the night and weekend.  being a one man shop would I hold it against myself?   
some days the struggle is real.   other than daughters wedding in july have no scheduled time off till November and that looks like a long ways off right now :wacko:

stay healthy my friends 

I am on a couple hour time out - made some coffee and chilling :)

• Like 1

In my day job I once ran over a power pole. When I told the owner I said:  "I would have fired the operator but I have a wife and kids to feed."

• Like 1

yeah, Stacey took me to see Benetar and Giraldo last night and had a blast - just putting in a lot of hours and achy today so having to force myself to have the on hand stuff stocked up along with putting out the orders that have been coming in at a pretty good rate.  I don't put much off except for vacation because like grandpa said you "have to make hay while the sun shines".
Last year this time was one of my 2 couple month shut downs for the trips and this time last year we was getting ready for Alaska - wish I was going back again right now but it is expensive (even though RV's are 1/2 price right now) , wife doesn't have enough leave time, and I am realizing how much spring sales I gave up on some of my more popular items

• Like 1