Sign in to follow this  
amaterasu

fastfood logo

Recommended Posts

Does look nice and clean....

only thing I would question is the cow...looks like a dairy cow... not a meat/beef type.

Sue2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sue2 said:

Does look nice and clean....

only thing I would question is the cow...looks like a dairy cow... not a meat/beef type.

Sue2

Its called "storfe" Thats how the cows look like in Norway. They are huge and buffed in the U.S right? Ive seen them in movies :P

prislope1-300x204.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That chicken is as big as a cow!

I sure hope you got them to prepare a nice meal for you, in addition to being paid cash. Whenever I do work for a restaurant, I'm in the habit of asking for something from their menu. Especially pizza joints, mmmmmmmmmm.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, slice&dice said:

That chicken is as big as a cow!

I sure hope you got them to prepare a nice meal for you, in addition to being paid cash. Whenever I do work for a restaurant, I'm in the habit of asking for something from their menu. Especially pizza joints, mmmmmmmmmm.

 

I know, I made it smaller at first, but then I thought, they are serving kebabs.. Who cares? It works better this way, maximum.... whats the word Im looking for?

 

15 hours ago, slice&dice said:

That chicken is as big as a cow!

I sure hope you got them to prepare a nice meal for you, in addition to being paid cash. Whenever I do work for a restaurant, I'm in the habit of asking for something from their menu. Especially pizza joints, mmmmmmmmmm.

 

They are opening tomorrow, I joked about it and then they said they will give me a free meal if I work for free, they joked too but I cant see them giving me free food to be honest :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

personally I like it and like the clean classy look but that is just me

Thanks, thats what I was going for. Something clean and classy that draws attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 7:06 PM, amaterasu said:

Why are american cows so big? Are they on roids?

Everything in the US is bigger, including our egos. 

Nice job on the install. Looks nice and clean like Dakota said. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Sal316 said:

Everything in the US is bigger, including our egos. 

Nice job on the install. Looks nice and clean like Dakota said. 

Thanks man! I envy your huge food portions though :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.5.2017 at 1:47 AM, restless-rooster said:

Very Nice!  Designs like this are my favorite.  Slick, clean, and easy to look at.

Thanks, my man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, amaterasu said:

Thanks, my man!

And I like that the cow and chicken are not proportionate in size to one another.  A small chicken or a big cow wouldn't work.  I'm glad you did it like you did, I wouldn't change a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:06 PM, amaterasu said:

Why are american cows so big? Are they on roids?

More than likely. Check out the documentary Food Inc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this