Guest Pembina

Contour Cutting Problems

Guest Pembina

I'm new to this, I am lost and I need help.  I have imported an image into Vinylmaster Cut V4.0 but when I click the "Apple" to Contour Cut and then click "Build" it displays my image but without any Outlines.  I've tried changing my image to .jpg, .bmp, .psd, .gif, and am not having any with any format.  I tried to Vectorize but my image has multiple colors and I don't need to cut around all the different colors, just the outline image and the text that is on top of the image.  What am I not doing or am doing wrong?

you will need to create a vector outline for the contour to follow - it cannot follow a raster image - - you don't need to vector the entire image but create an outline in vector format

Guest Pembina

Just a thought...  is it possible to create a silhouette image to vectorize and trace an outline and then switch the image to my color project, then continue with the contour cut wizard to print and cut?  

Guest Reggiez

new here just got vinyl master pro when trying to cut keep getting over size …..HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.