Sign in to follow this  
decalsdirect954

sc series repeatedly cutting line right before finishing design

Here is the image i am cutting out, it is a dual layer decal so im cutting it in two separate pieces. Right before it finishes cutting the full design it will veer off and cut a line right under the image, which is shown by the red line (the red is not actually part of the decal, it was put there so you can visualize where it cuts the line).... it will keep on going over that line until i hit reset on the cutter. I've restarted the program, restarted the cutter, and recreated the design but no luck. I am behind on orders too so I need some help ASAP thanks.

Screenshot (51).png

• Like 1

This is two pieces, is it cutting the underline on both or only one?

Can you post up the offending file, that is probably where the issue lies.

I will throw this out there for starters, you haven't left in a guide line which has been grouped into the design have you?

Cal

I use scalp also and have had this same issue but with a laserpoint II. I see in the lower right corner of the cutting mat, there is a what looks like more text. Even tho it's not on the cutting mat I have had it where the software will send that to the cutter even though it's off the mat. mine will just cut like crazy along the edge untill it reaches the amount of data that was sent and then go back and finish the design. Not sure if that is what you have but you could try cutting and pasting just what you want cut into a new page and seeing if it still does it.