Sign in to follow this  
mxracer394

My cutter has crashed and I need some decals

I haven't been on this forum in awhile. I had a uscutter brand cutter as a Hobby and as of the last year I have had no time for it. My local mountain bike club I'm in decided they wanted to get some more decals made. I made them last so i agreeed to do them again. Well my cutter want run now. Figure it maybe cheaper to pay someone on here to make them for me. It's about 35 total. 10 white 10 black 10 silver and 5 red. 6" tall. If anyone is interested in making them let me know

IMG_0139.JPG

2 hours ago, mfatty500 said:

That Sprocket needs some serious cleaning up

Are you saying your Interested in making the decals or were you just dropping off your criticism?

QUOTE > "That Sprocket needs some serious cleaning up"<

REBUTTAL > "Are you saying your Interested in making the decals or were you just dropping off your criticism?"

It's not like he's wrong, racer...

I was just hanging out here waiting for a call so I spent 5 minutes re-creating your Sprocket.

I'll let you deal with that Text... Might even wanna Re-think that Font Treatment.

Yeah, that was Criticism too... deal with it.

BrokeSpoke_02.png.2dc6da08d6ac2f3af38acb6fc06617c0.png

BrokeSpoke_02.svg

BrokeSpoke_02.eps

• Like 3

The only thing I'd drop is your attitude, for the next time you need some help. Don't like it? Let me give you 2 punches on my Tuff S**t card...

2 hours ago, mxracer394 said:

Are you saying your Interested in making the decals or were you just dropping off your criticism?

Might have been both, Skarekrow was a heck of a lot more generous than I would have been/am..

Skarekrow, thanks a lot for taking the time for that. It was actually a image the guys used years ago. I never cleaned it up just used what they had.