Sign in to follow this  
CBARNY1

hardware key

refine 721 , flexi starter,  computor says hardware key not installed,

this cutter worked on diff.  computor ,using serial port.

you never replied to the question in your identical post you made before .  . .

21 minutes ago, CBARNY1 said:

just drivers cd supplied with cutter and flexi cd

When you get to this step on the Flexi cd you must click SafeNet  Sentinel System driver.

SAFENET.jpg

2 minutes ago, CBARNY1 said:

cd doesn't have this

my cd is flexi starter desay edition

did your copy come with a dongle?  what version is it?  almost all before 12 had a dongle except a few with a softkey they played with.   did you buy this new?

the site I just went to looking this up looks like a scam site - the software is made by SAI - that one sure looks bogus

16 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

the site I just went to looking this up looks like a scam site - the software is made by SAI - that one sure looks bogus

I purchased several Flexistarters from Desay.. Desay is a licensed distributor for Flexistarter.with the dongle. They sold 1000's on Ebay  Version 10 and below. for years.   They also used to sell the Master vinyl cutters.   They used to sell Flexistarter from here .

http://www.masterwarehouse.com/us/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

I purchased several Flexistarters from Desay.. Desay is a licensed distributor for Flexistarter.with the dongle. They sold 1000's on Ebay  Version 10 and below. for years. 

are they still around?  did they evolve to the cloud version?

when I looked it up just a few minutes ago the site didn't seem legit that I was directed to

Not sure what the DESAY edition is,,   There are several versions of Flexistarter that only have limited drivers. Like for only Refine Pcut,  Or Liyu

• Like 1

did you check out that page when you google it - doesn't seem legit to me

"flexi starter desay edition"

1 minute ago, Dakotagrafx said:

did you check out that page when you google it - doesn't seem legit to me

"flexi starter desay edition"

I saw several, and they looked like pirated downloads...Counterfiet.   Just like you can find many downloads for Flexisign   Torrents

• Like 2

Desay version might have been a MASTER vinyl cutter edition...  I also have Flexistarter that is just a Seiki edition with only Seiki drivers. 

A lot of those companies included Flexistarter back in the late 2000's with their vinyl cutters, as a starter software. (with only the vinyl cutter drivers of the vinyl cutter sold)   

2 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

A lot of those companies included Flexistarter back in the late 2000's with their vinyl cutters, as a starter software. (with only the vinyl cutter drivers of the vinyl cutter sold)   

I remember that  - - - just never seem to get an answer about the dongle from the OP

Every version except 8.5 of mine has the same place to download the dongle driver.  This is Flexistarter 8.6 vs2

dongle.jpg

@CBARNY1    your computer is asking for the USB flash drive, which is the password for the Flexisoftware, you have installed....If you don't have the  USB flash drive, for your USB com port, your software will not work.. So do you have the  Sentinel USB flash drive dongle?  If not, nothing that we can do.  You also have to have the password ID number/letters  to enter into the Flexistarter software. 

• Like 2

Everything I see about the Flexistarter Desay version refers to it as  v 7.5 or 7.6  so that is software  back to around 2004-2006  

Another post elsewhere (Hello,  I have Flexistarter Desay Edition 7.6 v2, )

• Like 1