Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3fifty8

Vinyl spooler previous job location?

Guest 3fifty8

Hello

I have run into a major problem. I recently lost all of my project files for both illustrator and the saved vinylmaster project files. 

The only way i can cut any of my work is to open the vinyl spooler and all of my past cuts sent to my laserpoint 2. I am able to select a previous job and recut. I cant edit or view the actual project. and since i lost my original design templates created in adobe illustrator, i cannot create a new vinyl master project.

I am okay with doing this(created a new project to cut is very time consuming and cost me a lot of vinyl - I make wraps for certain electronic devices).

I am wondering if I can transfer these cache files to another computer? I have tried copying the whole program data to my new computer and opening the vinyl spooler does not show any of this data. I understand this is only to show previous files that were cut but since they show up on my old computer, those cache files have to be stored somewhere, i just cant find them.

Guest VinylMaster Support

In the Vinyl Spooler, underneath the list of jobs, you should see a small icon of a floppy disc. This button allows you to save a cutfile, so you can transfer it onto another computer.

To load the file (after you have selected where to save the cutfile), into another computer, in the Vinyl Spooler, go to the "File" -> "Import Cutfile" menu, and select the file you saved from the other computer, and it will import the cutfile in for you.

• Like 1

Guest Col

I had the same issue as Guest 3fifty8. I followed the suggestion on how to fix the issue. When I save the item, it opens as the spooler list of done items and not the individual item.

Any suggestions on how to save the image that was cut, but deleted that is still in the spooler list?

Guest Export/import spooler list

I had the same issue, correct is export/import spooler list

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this