Diamond Cuts

Not Cutting Signs Larger Than 8.5 x 11

What is the issue with this!? :angry: My set up MacBook Pro, Sure Cuts A Lot 4, USB connection, 53 inch SC Cutter. When I'm trying to cut this 34 x 17 inch sign either it takes a lonnngggg time to send to the cutter which I imagine it freezes because it does not advance in the status bar passed like 5% and I end up force quitting or it will eventually send and only cut half of the design. It will cut 8.5 x 11 designs fast and no issues at all. I tried making a yard sign 18 x 24 and it's just freezing while trying to send to cutter. This is frustrating and I've been trying to get this resolved for hours and days!! Contacted support from US Cutter and Craftedge and no response yet!!

It is always best to either use a serial connection or a Tripplite Keyspan Adapter (that is the brand name).  on a value cutter.. They provide a much better flow of data.  The value cutters have a cheap usb chip..Some people have no problems using usb,,  while others fight with it like you are.  Also keep in mind that the SC cutters have limited memory, and make sure that you have the stand grounded good to the cutter. 

I ordered it through Amazon and installed required drivers and SCAL is recognizing but it's still doing the same thing. I have 8GB of ram on my MAC and an SSD drive. Any other ideas?

Can you please show photos how you have the cables  connected from your computer to your vinyl cutter.  Also  can you post the file you are trying to cut.?   Have you tired using a different cutting software?