Blackjack2359

VinylMaster Cut V4.0 Issue

Why doesn't VinylMaster Cut recognize .eps or .svg files? (Both which are vector files)

Someone told me that I shouldn't be saving designs for vinyl cutting in jpeg or png because I will not be able to reopen and edit the text. I'm having issues vectorizing my designs, so I think it may be due to my saving my files in jpeg format.

HELP, total newbie and just came out of the graphics/vinyl womb.

Guest Future Support

When you create a design in VinylMaster, and then save it, is it saved in the vDoc format, which is how VinylMaster Documents are saved.

You should be able to import both eps or svg files by going to the "File", "Import" menu in the program, once you have created a document to import the files into, and selecting the file.

I normally design my items with a separate program, then import them into Vinylmaster in order to cut them. If I save them from my external program in either evs or suggestions, when I go to import them from the Vinylmaster program, it doesn't see or recognize them. Trying to figure out why. 

Are you using import or open?

If you want to bring a file into vinyl master other than a vdoc you have to use import.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.