Sign in to follow this  
LorrieJHS

Yet another driver question...

I'm using WINPCSign Pro14 with my Titan 2.  After searching for a driver, a read a post on another forum suggesting using a SAGA driver, so I downloaded it and was able to cut to the Titan.  We have been able to cut using that driver, but aren't getting the same quality of cut we are used to... specifically we aren't getting crisp, sharp corners.  We aren't new to vinyl cutters, so did check things like offset, pressure, tried various speeds, tight blade holder, etc... all the normal things.  The problem is especially noticeable with small lettering.  Noticing that we had sharp corners on test cuts (not sent through the software) but not on the lettering we were working with, I exported a test file and opened it with the vinyl master software that came with the Titan.  The file cuts cleanly through VM.

I'm wondering if there is a specific driver for the Titan that we could install to use the machine with WINPCSign, or should I be asking this question to the SignMax people?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer... I'm especially curious to know if anyone here is using the same software, and what driver you are using to do so.