ON MY THIRD USB PORT CONNECTOR.  VERY POORLY CONSTRUCTED ON AN OTHERWISE VERY COMPETENT MACHINE.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS?

Never had a problem with mine, I have a titan 2 as well ,Bought new 2015, Works like a charm. Are you having a connection issue to where it wont find your cutter or just because it feels loose.? When did you buy it as well.

Sorta off-topic, but years ago I had my USB port snap off the circuit board (on the basic MH machine). It was my fault, I tripped/pulled on the cable. The USCUTTER-supplied replacement part was $55 and I was up and running again in a jiffy.

Consider yourself blessed that the replacement part for your machine is only $15.

(or are these replacements being swapped out by USCUTTER within the terms of warranty?)

45 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Sorta off-topic, but years ago I had my USB port snap off the circuit board (on the basic MH machine). It was my fault, I tripped/pulled on the cable. The USCUTTER-supplied replacement part was $55 and I was up and running again in a jiffy.

Consider yourself blessed that the replacement part for your machine is only $15.

(or are these replacements being swapped out by USCUTTER within the terms of warranty?)

When i first got my cutter i thought my usb port was loose,but it wasnt.. I contacted uscutter and they sent me a free replacement under warranty just in case.

No trouble from mine either. I don't plug and unplug mine at all on the cutter end of the cord. I also went as far to put a zip tie on the USB cord and the front leg of the cutter from the very first day I got my Titan 2, just to take the weight off the USB connector.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, crome said:

No trouble from mine either. I don't plug and unplug mine at all on the cutter end of the cord. I also went as far to put a zip tie on the USB cord and the front leg of the cutter from the very first day I got my Titan 2, just to take the weight off the USB connector.

The only time i unplug mine is during a heavy lightning storm.I dont want no crazy stuff to ruin my day.