Dragonomine

HTV different kinds

I do. Nothing wrong with regular HTV either but the stretch tends to resist stress cracking over long periods so is particularly valuable on long life items like hoodies

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

I do. Nothing wrong with regular HTV either but the stretch tends to resist stress cracking over long periods so is particularly valuable on long life items like hoodies

Which product would you recommend?

I have tried several brands and have come to the conclusion I like Siser the best. Lower heat than most at 305deg which is a little less likely to cause issues. I use Siser Easyweed stretch in all the colors that it is available and regular Easyweed when I need one of the more exotic colors. You can mix and match stretch with regular if you need to without apparent issues. Stretch will obviously feel a little better on the shirt particularly if it's a stretchy garment but some logo's have a specific color need and you have to do what it takes to get the job done. I have used several of the other offerings out there including stahls' but I find that most of the other products have a lot of variety to the application time and temp and cold vs warm or hot peel which makes it hard to keep track of over a long period when you end up with many roll ends. Siser is nice and simple and hot or cold peel. Grab and go without having to decide if you know what time or temp you need.

• Like 3