We just recently got an mh871mk2 plotter and got it setup. We are using oramask 810 (24") on the 34"cutter. Oir design on our laptop is 23.25"wide. We set up the origin at the very edge of the vinyl and it will start .25"from that edge (all good) however when it runs to the far left edge it runs over (by about .25 to half an inch) making the plotted cut about 1 inch bigger than our design. How do we fix this? if we make the design smaller like 11.25" it works fine on 12"vinyl. I have verified the oramadk is in fact 24"and our design is 23.25 in the software so it should fit no problem. 

Is this a usb problem or is there something we are doing wrong. We selected material size 24"and selected the autofit as well with the same issues

you don't say what software you are using to cut from but most have a a way to scale the image in the cut portion of the program - I use flexipro and in production manager I can scale an image when it is cut 

We are using the vinyl master cut software that came with it. The design measures less than the 24"vinyl and i have the origin at the edge. Just not understanding why it is enlarging the design and plotting off the vinyl

I would contact support today while they are open before the weekend - they will run thru their troubleshooting list

I don't have Vinyl Master, only a demo,  but just looking.  Have you tried going into the vinyl spooler,last upper tab,,CALIBRATION>, and selecting CUTTER SCALE.?   Most cutting software can change the  resolution. .   I know Flexi has it,  and so does Signblazer. 

• Like 1