JLS Design

Cut Pinstripe

So I had an odd request.  Customer wanted to know if I could cut a pinstripe design.  Now, I'm sure it could be done if you can either draw, or find the right vector to buy.

Has anyone ever done it?  Not that I don't want the job, to me pinstriping should be something custom.

I'm still looking at ideas to test out, but not sure how well it will work, let alone look.

Thanks for the info folks.

whats the design of ? or if you cant post it, send it to me in a pm. Or is the design just pinstripe in general to make a design .. or something like that lol..Im confusing myself now lol you can Just send me a pm lol

8 hours ago, Primal Decals said:

whats the design of ? or if you cant post it, send it to me in a pm. Or is the design just pinstripe in general to make a design .. or something like that lol..Im confusing myself now lol you can Just send me a pm lol

There is no design as of yet.  I've looked through some vector sites I'm subscribed to to see what all are available.  The guy is very... specific ... He doesn't want it to resemble a "bull" or anything like that.  This is going on a Kenworth W900 so the canvas area is pretty big.  I"m waiting for my buddy who owns a body shop to get back with me regarding his pinstripe guy.  Kinda want to utilize all my resources on this one.  Once I find an image I think he might like, I'll shoot it over to ya to look at.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JLS Design said:

There is no design as of yet.  I've looked through some vector sites I'm subscribed to to see what all are available.  The guy is very... specific ... He doesn't want it to resemble a "bull" or anything like that.  This is going on a Kenworth W900 so the canvas area is pretty big.  I"m waiting for my buddy who owns a body shop to get back with me regarding his pinstripe guy.  Kinda want to utilize all my resources on this one.  Once I find an image I think he might like, I'll shoot it over to ya to look at.

if it were me and i was able to find the design,image or make one and have it cut on vinyl i would.. ,when you get some info ,for sure send it to me ,Ill do my best to help out on this with you.