jeff0246

Printed Vinyl - need this done if anyone interested

I do small scale vinyl cutting with my us cutter, but have the need for something printed.  Hoping someone can send me prices-thanks!

I am hoping for this logo and some text to be printed on high quality vinyl.  Size will be approximately 18 by 32 with actual size to come soon-this will fit on the back of a Ford Transit Connect rear window area (no window of course:-) Thanks!

The logo is attached but I can add text etc or I can pay you too-however you want.  

Also, I have had this done once or twice already on here if this looks familiar :-)

BEST ONE Bone Dry Logo.jpg

did you make sure that transit has steel back doors before you do this?  lots of alloy and composite doors on vehicles now days to save weight

• Like 4

another thing I know I have said in the past is it would be much cheaper to have the vinyl printed and mailed to you to apply on the magnet as the shipping on the magnet would be quite expensive if they use the 30mil as anyone should

• Like 2

I was think that honestly and it makes sense to me-I guess I should repost as such.  Good idea!