printmore559

Graphtec 6000-60 - Not cutting small curves

Just purchased a graphtec ce 6000-60 i own a mac i downloaded graphtec studio and plug in for adobe i have this 2x4 inch eps file which im trying to cut and i have others with the same issuesits just not cutting the small details look at the e on USED CARS on Martinez and the cut outs on the o,r,a don't even cut out correctly seems like it can't handle the curves. 45 degree blade i tried slowing it down the last pic is the actual eps file pic its clean . please help 

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

image2.JPG

so what are your settings.. What is the blade offset?  It should be zero. How did you set your blade depth?    I have heard not to use condition 1, as it is for pen..  I have never used Graphtec Studio...Try a different software,  even a trial  like Signcut and see if it is the software.   Make sure pinch rollers are over the bottom grit rollers, so the vinyl is feeding right. 

2 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

so what are your settings.. What is the blade offset?  It should be zero. How did you set your blade depth?    I have heard not to use condition 1, as it is for pen..  I have never used Graphtec Studio...Try a different software,  even a trial  like Signcut and see if it is the software.   Make sure pinch rollers are over the bottom grit rollers, so the vinyl is feeding right. 

Interesting observation on the condition! I have always been using #1 but upon reading your comment I went to view some of the videos on graphtec studios site and noticed #2 always being the one they have selected. I have always had #2 set as my pen so I am certainly going to try changing this to see if it helps with my tails and nicks!

Mz Skeeter,

Setting are set at Offset 0, Speed 20, Acceleration 1 Cutforce 15, As for the blade depth my buddy who has a graphtec came and adjusted it. Pinch rollers are good . Man this is frustrating for having a new machine

Fixed the problem!!!!!

Mz skeeter , Dakotagrafx,

So i get the crazy idea of restoring the cutter to factory settings and that did the trick i guess some sort of setting. anyways I'm cutting with my cutter !! perfect timing i need to cut 3 jobs a total of 1000 decals 2x4 inches.

thank you all!!

• Like 2